Jobs In Morzine
We are currently recruiting for chalet host jobs in Morzine for the 2012/13 winter season.
preferably couples with experience working in chalets or alternatively friends that are willing to share accommodation.
Our package includes;
- travel to and from Morzine at the beginnig and end of season
- full area lift passes,
- accommodation and food
- one full day off per week
- uniform - t-shirts and hoodies
- access to the Salomon Snowboards test centre and discount on Salomon / Bonfire equipment
- competitive rates of pay.
- To provide a relaxed home from home feel for people on holiday with Riders Refuge and provide excellent customer service throughout the holiday.
- Provide breakfast, home baked afternoon tea and a 3 course evening meal 6 days a week for the guests in your chalet.
- Keep the chalet clean and hygienic on a daily and weekly basis, including hot tub.
- Prepare weekly menus, shop accordingly for food, wine and cleaning supplies and keep to the chalet budget. (You will be provided with a weekly menu including recipes)
- Create a welcoming atmosphere in your chalet working with the Riders Refuge team, the promotion of resort events and services in order to generate income for the company.
- Morning shuttles to the lifts/ski school
- Uphold the resort reputation of Riders Refuge
Key skills required:
- A confident cook able to plan, prepare and deliver 3 course evening meals
- Catering experience essential
- Friendly, flexible and enthusiastic
- Able to achieve excellent customer service
- Ski/Snowboard experience
- Good team player
- An eye for detail
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- At least basic French language skills , preferably conversational.
- Driving License
- Valid British/EU passport
- Maths and English GCSE or equivalent
Riders Refuge is a small independent snowboard friendly chalet company with 3 chalets accommodating 8 -13 people per chalet. Each chalet has 2 hosts.
If you would like to apply for a position please forward your C.V to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you........